CraneMate TM Capacity
1,000 lb. capacity with a 3:1 safety factor.
Platform dimensions: 34” W x 120”L x 42”D with aluminum deck plate with 4” kick board on all sides.
Safety lanyard anchor points rated for 3,300 lbs. each.
- 12-volt self-contained power unit. Monarch DC motor, gear pump, reservoir, and proportional valves in one compact unit. Interstate SRM-27 marine battery with 750 amps and a 30 month pro-rate warranty.
- Electronic leveling sensor and a control box with controls for leveling override and proportional platform rotation control, a battery voltage indicator light, an on/off switch, and a foot-actuated auto leveling enable control switch.
- Pocket-sized radio remote backup with on/off outputs drive for platform leveling and rotation.
- 90 degree leveling work range provided by a 3” hydraulic cylinder with Sun counter- balance valves.
- 180 degree platform rotation provided by a rotation drive assembly consisting with of a slewing ring bearing and a hydraulic self-locking worm drive.
- Crane design must be approved for a platform attachment.
- Crane should have a swing jib sheave head design with (4) pin points.
- Remote radio boom controls enhance performance to that of a modern aerial lift work platform.
- A valid load capacity and work range chart for specific model of crane must be provided.